Title: Foxes and Shotguns
Developer: +Florian d’Erfurth
Updates: Google plus page
Beta release date: sept 16th 2103
Platform: the modern & mobile web
Beta price: $0.70 less than a cup of coffee
Foxes and Shotguns is a 2D runner/platformer about a fox fighting it’s way through rabbits with a shotgun.
Made for a contest during the HTML5 Game Development course from Udacity, Foxes and Shotguns is the first game by Florian d’Erfurth. Eventually it did won the contest and has now returned in a beta form with more content, WebGL graphics and mobile support.
- From desktop to touch devices, works everywhere where WebGL is supported.
- Growing list of weapons and items like a lasergun, a katana or a jetpack.
- In continuous development mode, improvements and features are shipping weekly.
- Cloud save, progresses are synced across devices.
- Flat price, buy the game once and all current and upcoming content is available. No IAP, no app gold, no hidden fees.
Thanks to the HTML5 fullscreen API, Foxes and Shotguns feels like a native game on mobile devices.